Monday, March 17, 2008

Nothing risky today.

The last two days of my life have been anything but risky. The most risky thing I did today was go to the dentist. (Which I hate.) The sounds are terrible. I also tried a new recipe. Pretty boring. Wish I had more to say. My bike is in the shop, and won't be fixed until Thursday or later... And I have to work for my parents to pay it off. Absolute bummer, but sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do. But, it will be nice to get it finished!


I'm at home now for spring break and am so far enjoying it. (Besides the two hours in the drilling chair.) My parents are so funny together. They crack me up. I think now that us kids are gone, it has forced them to love each other even more. I didn't think that was possible.


I'm hoping tomorrow I can go out kiting with my dad after work, because that would be pretty fun and risky. Something to get my adrenalin moving again. I don't think I will look like this when I first start though, (or ever!) but, It will be really really fun! Unless the ice breaks, or a break my arm, but hey, it is a risk worth taking!

No comments: