Saturday, May 10, 2008

Done...


Isn't it funny that when one thing is over it affects something else so much that something new starts? I'm in need of adventure. Maybe something like this beach outing? I'm thinking something really crazy... Absolutely nuts. Extreme. And why not? I would rather live to day and take advantage of my youth, health, and freedom... I want to do something that is risky, dangerous and UNCERTAIN EXPERIENCES! I really don't want my life to be boring nor do I want to miss out on exciting opportunities I can dream up! Part of me wants to do these adventures for me but a much bigger part of me wants to do these adventures to better where we live... The world. Joining, uniting, loving, caring, helping and learning... thats what I want my adventure to entail. Life... as we should aspire to live it...

No comments: